Foot Reflexology is proven effective for not only those from the old times but also those in the modern time who have tried this foot massage. To get started the person’s feet are soaked in warm water to which medicines have been added, according to the needs of the patient. Massage oils or lotions are applied only once the feet are completely comfortable. After this the highly trained massage therapist sees to it that every acu-point in the feet is touched and the therapist should not stop striking and gliding their fingers unless they feel that all the blockage is gone.
Some of the marked benefits of the Chinese foot massage are:
- Improved circulation in the limbs
- Reduced stiffness and improved flexibility
- Lowers stress and anxiety
- Improves sleep and reduces headaches
- Improves the immune system.
Foot Reflexology Massage
Includes 5 minute herbal foot soak.
35 minutes $49
Head, Neck & Shoulder Massage
30 minutes $39
Full Body Massage
60 minutes $99
30 minute Head, Neck & Shoulder + 35 minute Foot Reflexology $79 ($88 value)
60 minute Full Body + 35 minute Foot Reflexology $129 ($148 value)
(6) 35 minute Foot Reflexology Massage Package $240 ($294 value)
(6) 30 minute Head, Neck & Shoulder Massage Package $200 ($234 value)